IzTech meal stipends will be provided through the IzTech Health, Culture and Sports Department. Students can apply for this stipend from September 30 to October 11, 2019 on the IzTech main webpage.
Students who received this stipend last year must reapply in order to receive the stipend again this year.
The list of students chosen to receive the stipend will be published on the IzTech main webpage on October 16, 2019 (Wednesday).
Documents required for the IzTech Meal Stipend must be submitted to the SKS (Health, Culture and Sports) Nutrition Services Department by October 25, 2019.
Students chosen to receive the stipend must submit the following documents:
- Documentation of income of mother, father, and working siblings
Certified salary payroll of those working in public or private sectors
Salary of retired individuals
A copy of tax forms for self-employed individuals
Documents indicating lack of social security and retirement funds
If the mother does not work, documents indicating that she is not employed (from SGK or E-Government) must be submitted.
- If the student’s mother or father does not work, documentation indicating that he or she has no income
- Education certificates of student’s siblings
- Lease contract for those renting housing
- Documentation of chronic illness, if any